Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 5 Of Freedom!

5 July 2005

Alvin called - he's also going for the Abbott interview. Gotta find out how he did, see if he's interested in the job.

Made 2 trips to KL Sentral, first to buy return train ticks to Segamat for me mum, second to return those ticks as mum's car got broken in (due to some friend not letting the Methodist Women's group park inside her porch, which can fit a good number of cars, according to her). Only got back 50% of ticket value, but better than nothing I suppose. Gotta go down to Klang to get the car back tomorrow...

Today's Tuesday dinner was supposed to be Ikea's meatballs, but we didn't realise that the food court closes at 9pm. Shame. Ended up at Burger King, and guess what? It's a 24-hour branch! Which serves Double Whopper! Very filling meal. To quote Andrew, "This was the feeling I had when we had that pizza night, and there was still one more pizza to finish." Or something to that effect. Eating with me, don't think there will ever be moderation. But I guess Aaron, Andrew and Alvin can outeat me at a buffet at any time.

Manage to catch Desperate Housewives! Or at least the last quarter of it >:P Had thought the show started at 9pm on 8TV so didn't bother with the show at first, then Aaron calls to say it's still on. Looks good. Guess I know why sis watches it. Long time since I've hooked on to a good serial anyways, missing out on CSI, 24, Lost etc...

No comments: