Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hey Chuan Chen!

13 October 2005

Hey Chuan Chen! Sorry har have to specially write a blog just to return comment...something wrong with da Comments bit where I cannot, just cannot reply you there >:P

Yah-hor in all my wants I never said anything much about wanting frens to hang out wif, 'cept only one saying that I want to be able to see everyone occasionally. Why? Because I blessed enuff with frens to hang out with so it never became a want lor. See? No need to want for it since already got. Anyways my list of wants yah, some are possible, some are immature, some not feasible one I know...but it's just for me to whine about my wants mah. No need to take seriously one, if I want it I'll work to get it myself. No need me to ask for charity (well, occasionally can lar, but only if I ask for it >:P). I don't want to look like poor Russell Crowe in Cinderella Man...can cry one see that fella so hor-leen (see, yet another want).

Yeah, must thank frens for being there lor, to make sure my life isn't always boring. Actually hor, I come to suspect that before this I quite the antisocial fella one, now not so antisocial (still got lar, just not so much) becoz I enjoy their company!

Anyways long time no hear from you liao, what are you doing now leh? Remind forgetful me! Paiseh to comment then email me!

No comments: