Friday, March 9, 2007

The Next Step!

4 June 2005

I've finally stopped putting it off: I've tendered my resignation as Guardian monkey! All this time I've been thinking thus: get another job before quitting Guardian. But given my lack of personal inertia (sloth-like attitude) at certain issues I've never really taken much effort to look for a new job. So I'm never gonna push myself to look for another job unless...I'm out of one! The idea of sitting at home, while appealing, is best appreciated in small portions.

If I cannot gain employment after my stint at Guardian (plus short break) then will seek part-time locum work at independant retails where I only need to give a 24-hours notice. I never realised how much I miss my weekends/public holidays. I guessed if I'd never signed up for the gym (or enjoyed Bodycombat/Bodyjam so much) I'd never have given much thought to working on weekends or till nighttime.

Must start bucking up and not -ing up. We're only young once!

No comments: