Sunday, March 11, 2007

Grinning Demon At Ya!

24 July 2005

Awwwwyeah! Magic Online up and running! Finally, instead of staring at me collection of physical cards (such potential bookmarks) and moaning over the lack of Magic kaki, I can stare at me collection of digital cards and moan over how everyone screws me at every game and how I accidently Giant Growthed his blocking creature.

Long gone are the days where we pooled to buy a box of boosters (not that I remembered doing it for Magic, only Battletech), or catching a cab from Bukit Jalil to Subang to get a coupla' decks and boosters 'cos Endah Parade's gameshop's closed. Long gone are the days where we try to find time where everyone's free to play. Long gone are the days where there's only 3 players and each one's backstabbing the other or being the 'batu api'. No more mucking about not being sure how certain things are played.

Of course, one thing about Magic: The Gathering, be it online or not, will never change. There'll definitely be periods where one gets tired of the game and will throw in the towel...only to get back in the ring again sometime later!

Anyone who happens to play as well, look me up under the ID Kytril!

No comments: