Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 7 Of Freedom! Payday!

7 July 2005

Yay, bumming person of leisure is at least a rich bum! For how long, that's another question >:)

There was a concourse showcase of the new Nokia N90 at 1 Utama Oval, and man! Selling at RM3288, and they said they accepted trade-ins, for which me Nok7710 was worth RM860! Arrgh! No way! The phone was gorgeous nevertheless, screen resolution looking something like that of a Sharp GX10 (dunno if I got the model correct, it's the same one Mazlina and Amy has). Phone less bulky compared to me Nok7710 but the camera at the hinges may need some getting used to. I think the difficult part is accepting a phone that has a built-in memory space less that what me Nok7710 has.

The mum has gone down to Segamat/Johor! Will be back on Saturday (aiks...dunno if housekeeping will be done on time at this rate...)!

No comments: